Not every Travel is costly


the plan:
This weekend i want to enjoy by reaching a famous place like Lonavala and Kandhala with minimum amout of money out of my pockets.After this Unanimous decision I had to have a plan ready for me to make the travel cheaper.The first idea comes to my mind is travel through the pune-lonavla local and reach there. From there I can take a hired taxis to visit all those stupid view points around lonavla and Kandhala in turn this disturbs my peace and enjoyment.So it would be better if I a trek to my favourite spot or place or also to an unknown new place..I can get back to Pune in a local by evening. Wow! what an idea I am on it

Option 2
Travel up to lonavala on Bike, visit my favourite places and return back by evening. Sounds cool but I got to learn the route first.
Starting at my place Jagtap dairy-Wakad(towards express way)-road splits( into left express highway and right old highway)-take old highway(bikers),take new highway(cars and above) –lonavala.Now I have to check out the petrol charges between to and fro 130 km pune-lonavala travel and local train cost.

Let me check thorough which means i will travel

The rest of the post after travel.

An Enthusiastic Traveler

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Enthusiastic traveller,

Thanks for giving so much information about all the beautiful places in India.Reading the blog gave us a good feeling .
All the places are worth seeing.

This traveller is a very passionate bubbly person with lots of enthusiasm not only in travelling but also life.
I'm his Sis-in-law and proud to be in their family.