My View on Hill station


Before I start off with aruku valley post....I will share my views on Hill stations

Cool places(or Hill stations, term which is widely used in Asia often India):

There are ample hill stations and many high altitude cities/towns in India.We can divide them as north,south,west,east and central.In generalthe central, western and southern hiilstations are of one kind(group 1) and the eastern and the northern are of one kind(group 2).

The group 1 hill stations are pleasant all over the year and coldest regions during the winters and the monsoons.

The group 2 hill stations are the coldest and they maintain low temperatures throughout the year.They often go beyond zero degrees and even snowfall during winters.This difference between the two groups is because of the fact that the group 2 hill stations are of the Himalayan range and group 1 are of the eastern ghats,western ghats and Niligiris.

According to my travel experience I have divided the Hill stations based on their commercialization like

1.Highly commercialized

2.Moderately commercialized

3.Less commercialization

This division is based on the mindset of different travellers.I love to go to a moderately commercialized or less commercialized one.With this I kick start my first post on hill station which is my all-time favourite which I have been to since my childhood for about 10 times.

An Enthusiastic Traveler

No comments: